Inspired by the arts, driven by a world in transition, EmcArts creates the space and conditions for our partners to take on their most complex challenges.Our Approach
- 2,500 individual leaders trained across the U.S. and Canada to question assumptions and embrace change
- 250 cultural organizations with innovative new strategies to engage audiences, generate revenue, and create value
- Stronger adaptive capacity in dozens of communities through our silo-busting workshops, coaching, and labs
- Case Study Lessons from the Field: Latino New South
Learn about the Community Innovation Labs
These Labs activate local communities to take on an urgent and specific social challenge by using artistic practices to explore local systems and advance innovative responses.
- Blog Photos from the Winston-Salem Community Innovation Lab
- Program Arts Leaders as Cultural Innovators (ALACI)
- Article Introducing the Community Innovation Labs
New Pathways for the Arts and Social Sectors
A place-based training program for non-profit organizations that advances their capacities for innovation and adaptive leadership.
- Three Case Studies Innovating at the Intersections of Arts and Social Justice
I am extremely pleased with the work undertaken with EmcArts. I believe that the implementation of the New Pathways program in Edmonton is the single most important initiative I have undertaken in my 40-year career in the arts. Paul Moulton, Former Executive Director, Edmonton Arts Council
News & Updates
EmcArts is seeking a Communications Manager to join our New York-based team. Read more about the job description here. Application deadline is June 15th, 2016.
Announcing New Pathways - Alaska Cohort 2
EmcArts announces the second cohort of New Pathways I Alaska, which involves six selected organizations.